Thursday, August 28, 2014

FRENCH II - Labor Day Video!!!!

Bonjour élèves!!!

I just sent an email to you about connecting to the next video lesson!!! Watch this over the break and complete the questions assigned during the video!!! There should be NO reason you are unable to connect to this video! If by some chance there is a glitch, email me immediately! I'll be checking!

To access the video, go to EDUCANON.

Your username is your student email (ex: student1234@students.ncchristian.org)

Your password is in the email I sent you Thursday evening around 8:30pm. If you still don't have it, email me!!!

Sadly, this is a screenshot (terrible shot of me - Tant pis!) <- XTRA CREDIT for looking this up!


Enjoy!!!
Again, email me with any problems! I can't help you on Tuesday when you come in and we have our Socrative Quiz if I don't know you've had a problem!

There are 10 questions in the video and then you must complete the "Essayez" exercise at the bottom of page 43! Your answers to Essayez should be posted on the blog!!!!! DUE TUESDAY BEFORE CLASS!!! 

 

If you're having trouble accessing the Educanon video - here's a link - just post your answers on the blog instead of putting them on Educanon :)

Educanon video - Savoir et connaître 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave your NAME AND CLASS on your comment post!!!!!!